Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Who Doesn't Like Peanut Butter?


I woke up to seven of the smallest and strangest looking people I have ever seen. They were disoriented when seeing me, so I introduced myself, as did they. There were seven of them- Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, and Dopey. I particularly like Dopey and Happy. Grumpy doesn’t seem to like me being in his house very much, but he also doesn’t seem to like anything at all. He’s coming around to me as did the rest of them when they found out that I can cook and clean beautifully. After they come home mining for jewelry, we all sing, play, and dance. Well, except for Grumpy. I’ve never had such good friends or such a good time in my life. The funniest thing happened the other day. Sneezy accidentally got a little pepper in his nose and had the hardest sneeze I have ever witnessed all over Bashful, who turned more red than the tomato soup I was making. Oh, you should have seen it. These little guys are so peculiar. They seem to be normal. Just when I started to believe it, they have some strange policy like refusing to eat peanut butter. Who doesn't like peanut butter? Now PB&Js are out of the question. I have to go. An elderly lady is at the door holding the juiciest-looking apple. Mmm. People in this town are the nicest. We’ll chat again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your character blog. It is creative and clever. I also like the photos you use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no! Not the apple! What an interesting and clever character blog! I'd love to hear more from this sassy/naive Snow White. What happens next when she falls asleep? I wonder if it'll still be internal or if she will just wake up and account what happens from there. There are lots of directions you can go with this.

    Love the gifs and memes you used in this blog too.

    ReplyDelete