Sunday, September 8, 2013

Friends Forever


Am I dead? Was it all a trick and he killed me? I opened my eyes and saw a bunch of little critters scattered around me. I’ve never heard such loud chirping in my life. I tried to get up, b
ut my body didn’t let me so I stayed down and listened. After what felt like five minutes, I opened my eyes and it appeared to be dusk. I was chilly and needed to do something quick. All of the critters started humming around me going what I presumed to be west. I felt out of my mind, but decided to follow anyways. My stomach was growling, and I saw the tastiest looking
mushroom, but my friend Alice told me to never eat them so I kept on walking. At last, we come to the cutest little cottage. It was so tiny and looked like little orphans lived there. I went inside, it was a mess. My friend Goldie once told me that she wandered into a house once and made herself at home without helping out and the residents got upset. I always like to remember things my friends tell me. I cleaned up the place and was so pooped that I went upstairs to take a nap. The beds were so small that I had to lie across three to fit my body.






No comments:

Post a Comment